16 June 2006

sixth month

Today marks the 6th month I'm here. Six month man, kalau time study dulu dah habis satu semester dah. Kalau pregnant, lagi 3 bulan dah beranak dah, Kalau bla bla bla... ok you get the drift =)

So let see whats new with me after six month. First, I lost my wheel. Marah punya pasal I spent RM2k for a new sets of wheel. Its a bloody waste of money but people do stupid stuff when they are upset or at least that what I would like to think la tsk tsk tsk.

Anywayyy, I've been working for six month and my savings now is reaching ..... RM0. Fcuk. Don't ask me why, it puzzles me as well. I think someone must been stealing my money cause it doesnt make sense at all. I'm not a shopaholic. In fact, the last time I shop was when I need to get a shirt for my dinner and that was 4 month ago and I'm certain I did not spend my money for entertainment, I mean, Penang? Entertainment? It just doesn't sounds right together (Unless your defination of entertainment is clubs with jinjang music). So thats why I made a conclusion that someone must be stealing my money, wait..... is toyol for real? cause if it is, then I can blame it on toyol then. Poor toyol hehehe.

So on this sixth month I made a promise to myself that by the end of the year, I must have enough savings for my 2 week gateaway holiday. Let just hope I dont involve in any serious relationship by then cause relationship/girls and savings just contradict themselves. Happy weekend!
Comments:
pay urself first.

oh, clear goal.

kalau end of the year ada RM200 pun saving maa .. RM2000 pun saving jugak. so which one?

nak g perhentian lagik ka? hahaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?