01 January 2006

Wake me up when December ends

.... or on second thought, don't wake me up. December 05 have been a trully wonderful month for me. First, as I had been bragging before, I did finally completed my studies with flying colors. I couldn't ask for anything better actually but I guess Santa heard me loud and clear, he granted me my first wish. Hahaha yes boys and girls, I'm going to Penang!

Just to kill your curiousity, it was Intel. I've been dying for this job ever since I was in my first years. Since I graduated, I hadn't submitted my resume to any other company, not until Intel rejected me first. So I guess I was among those lucky people who got it on their first shot. AND you were gonna ask for free/cheap processor, let just say there are 27 other people in line. So just slot your name after that okay? AND you were gonna ask me to buy you dinner at Chilies, Victoria or any other fancy restaurant, just slot your name after 43 okay? ha ha ha

And to all my-lovely-friends-who-reads-my-blog-but-refuse-to-leave-any-comment who I shall not name (you know who you are). I still love you guys anyway. By the way, Happy new year everybody
Comments:
muz,

welcome on board..
 
err...cam terasa lak part yang tak leave message tuh.. huhuhu.

by the way, congrats darling!!! and hepi new year!!!
 
which department?
by any chance...you might get to meet my bro..syaiful...
good luck!..have fun with intel...i'll pay my brother a visit sometime next few months...
 
hey muzani!!!
bila u start kerja?? wow..Intel!! Congrat!! mmm..pergi penang nanti..bole la cari cewek ala2 fasha sandha...hahaha!!!
bila lagi nak jumpa i meh?? dont forget me!! 1st month gaji..bole blanja i dinner kat "tupai2"Hahaha...
take care darling!!! muah..love you much.. ahaks... *wink*
 
Iris: Thank you dear!

intellier: huhu thank you!

cik puan muda: Hahaha not you la darling, adalah my other lovely friends. Anyway thank you, n hepi new year to u too

nina: I'll be in layout department, so what depart ur bro in? will be looking for him nanti. Mai penang bleh la meet up?

Anonymous: Thank you darling! Alamak 1st gaji cannot meh, u have to wait in line, 50++ other people hahaha just kidding!
 
my bro?..i'm not sure..i gotta ask him..he's new also...
insyAllah....
 
wuttup CUZ ahakss yeahh congratulations! nanti aku samapi penang aku roger not till i get my e-gold back! kalau tak silap dlm kiraan aku may ni! aku nak wat monthly 3***.** wish me luck bro ahahaahaha if not luck gimme ur precious e-gold ahakzz u know myy acc! just press ENTER hahahaahahah, anyway muzz sepanajang pemergian ko di sana aku doa kan ko selamat dan murah rezeki! nak laptop contact aku, riki2 line chicks di sana utk aku muehehekeke .im out*

-=a@n=-
 
yeah..congrats muz.. u know what, my friend got an intel job as well but she will be 'dicampak' kat kulim kedah...ALONE! hehehe.. I dont know how she will survive in kulim. You are so lucky Penang is such a big town unlike kulim. Anyway, why are u dying to get this job in Intel when it happened to a lot of my friends refuse to work in intel because it is in Penang. Yeah, when I come back from UK u r not in KL and no sourvenier for u..hahaha.. but I still want my kad hard rock back..ahahhahaha.. Enjoy ur new life in Penang.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?