20 December 2005

Another quickie

Woohooooo!!!!!! The truth is, I created this blog just as a medium to get free from the tense of completing my thesis and today result dah keluar. Dengan hati gembira nya amik half-day. Pergi cyber cafe to check my results.

I
Got
An
A
For
My
Thesis

What a joke! I never thought i could get an A for it. The most I thought was A- but I guess I did a good job on sucking my project supervisor's ass. If there is something that I really good at, this is it. And if there is something that I knew so well of, its woman. So I dedicated this entry to my project supervisor, Puan Nina Korlina Binti Madzhi, thank you very much la puan. U make my day. And I would also like to thank all my friends yang sudi menemani daku, chat with me when im stress, read and leave comment on my nonsense blog which I wrote masa tgh blank to complete my thesis, thank you very much. =)

Okay here is a tip for those who still havent completed their thesis, GET A BREAK!! the wisest thing I did was to take 1 week break to Bali. Masa tu semua orang cakap aku buat kerja gile cause project tak siap lagi, tapi pergi berfoya foya pule but I never really care. I was so stress back then and I knew if I didnt do something about it, I'm going to break down. So I took a week break and when I came back, rasa lebih tenang je nak siapkan thesis. What I'm trying to say is, we do need a little break now and then. Dont push yourself too much ya.

Anyway I have to go now, so good luck and take care everybody!!

p/s: Ok ok, nanti-nanti I will complete the ending for Ladies First and Cloggers. I promise!

Comments:
congratulation my dear!!!! muahahahahhahahahaha.. as the matter of fact aku still tak puas hati ko dapat A.. muaahahahhahahaha
 
Dear Muzani..
Congratulation!!! Nanti ur convo..i nak datang tau!!! tak kira la u ajak or not..i dont care!!hahaha...
ok..all the best...muah..muah..muah..
 
hi...

my first time here. congratulations eh...you love photography as well? hehehe...cekya ada geng barulah ni...;)

-cekya-
 
ilot: Thank you! I know its hard for u to accept it but reality bites babeh!! haha

anonymous: gagaga thank you! but err.... I think convo I pagi hari isnin kot hahaahah

Iris: hehe curiousity kills the cat, remember?

she-blocks: Hi n thanks for coming. YES I do love photography! but err... why I can't access you blogger profile?
 
congrats Muz. you owe me teh tarik still. (for not taking me to Bali).

i also tried she-blocks's. tapi takleh.... *hurm*
 
congrats muz..
you make me proud...chewah...
no seriously..it's not easy to A's your thesis...
err maybe...your project supervisor has the same name as me...(nina stands for good sport i guess..heheh)...
i would've done the same(on going to bali)...in the mids of high-stress time of completing something....i tend to do things to distract me from the hectic state i am in....stress sampai malas nak fikir punya type..hehehe...
btw..happy new year!..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?