18 November 2005

Ladies first

Hahaha finally siap juge thesis yang hampeh tu. I had this on my mind for some time already (dalam dok tension-tension buat thesis hahaha). Okay this entry is for all you ladies out there which is something you should know about your man. So guys, you can just skip this, but heck, you still welcome to read it anyway. So here goes....

P/s: read with an open mind. I don’t need another feminist activist in my life

Case 1:
Saliha had been single for about 8 month and she felt she is ready to meet new people in her life. During her birthday party, she was introduced to Hafiz, a very good looking guy. Immediately Saliha felt chemistry between them. Soon after they were exchanging numbers and after a few months (and a couple of dates), she was head over heels for him and she felt she is ready to take it to the next level. He has everything she ever dreamt of. He is good looking, financially stable, sweet, romantic, caring and have good sense of humor. However he isn't all made of sugar, spice and everything nice. He also has something that she loathes. He smoke, flirts around, and has some degree of temper. But she loves him too much that she hopes she can change him around after they are officially together.

Analysis:
This is typical problem faced by woman today cause we all have to accept, nothing is perfect and that all good things comes in package (with the bad one). While it’s always noble to change someone to the better, it’s not always the case like in this one. According to Professor Muz from University-know-it-all, you can never change a guy (except for some ISOLATED cases). While you think you can, most of the time, they just deceived you to think that you’ve changed them. If he was a jerk before, he still is. If he was a player before, he still is. Perbezaan nya selepas ber’kapel’, lelaki pandai berlakon depan awek dorang. Depan awek nampak baik, jujur, iklhas, cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang. Tapi belakang hahahah. The only thing you can do is accept him for who he is. Don’t even think that you can change him. If you think you can compromise, then you know what to do. If you think you can’t live with any of his bad habits, then you know what to do. Tak guna dah lepas tu nak menangis atau menyesal cause you’ll only get remarks like “I told you so…….”

Case 2: To be continued ….. . (I just had a feeling it gonna take me some time to complete this hahaha)


Comments:
hey muz! i knew dat.hahaha..next entry pliz??(case 2)

i will never change a guy but sometimes diorg yg trying their best to change 4 me.X suh pun.. Blakon kot. hahahaaa
 
clever entry from professor muz from university where he thinks know it all...
I know gouys are like that from a very longgggggg time anyway...
 
hey..i;m not agree with you,MUZ!!! never!!
"The only thing you can do is accept him for who he is. Don’t even think that you can change him"????
okla..fine... but..why must guys change us?? i mean..change girls.. why??? kenapa mesti girl ikut cakap guys everytime??? change for him...cannot keluar dengan orang lain even "orang lain" tu..her old fwen??? change her life style..have do everything for him?

Actually same thing happen to me.. i broke up with my boyfriend..a year ago!! i tried to do everything for him..change the old me to the new me.. he asked me untuk putuskan all the persahabatan dengan kawan2 lama..so..i buat semua tu.. i call my old fwen..(Nei) in front of my boyfwen.. and told Nei: "Please dont call me again... coz my boyfriend tak suka!!!" i sacrified kan semua benda..no more guys fwen..no more night life..no more clubbing. i tak pernah berkira untuk dia.. i never complain..tapi.he never satisfied... sampai pula satu tahap..:
my boyfriend: I need to tell you
something
me : Yup..what?
my boyfriend: i think i found
another girl..but i
really hope dat you
dont mind..
me : ha? so what u nak i
buat? (nangis)
my boyfriend: i love u..and i love
her... i want both
of u!
Can you imagine..how i felt?? he dont care.. he so sellfish! ask me to do this..that..this..
Guys like him are Suck!!!!
Ntahla... Sorryla..i dont agree with your theory at all!!!
 
iris: hehe i guess the keyword here is COMPROMISE eh ? anyway u are most welcome to blog in my comment sect =p

pinky: aiyark pinky ur so lucky la, but remember "most of the time, they just deceived you to think that you’ve changed them". next entry have to wait la. Its not easy for an engineering ppl to write u kno hahaha

ilot: aiyark u smart ppl of cos u know tat long time kan gaga

anonymous (tho i know who u r): Opinion is just a different point of view. Thanks for dropping by. Plz come again tq very much gagaga
 
hahahaa.. me engineering ppl gak. can't wait to read ur next 'engineering opinion' bout ladies
 
hahaha.. me smart ppl, well u know that's the reason why until my age 24 going to be 25 sooner (another a month and half) I never had a boyfriend, bacause I'm not sooo trusting a guy.....
 
yeah..lelaki memang tak boleh percaya!!! Liar!!! Hey muz...dont pretend dat u r good lor!!!i really know who u are!!! ahaks...
 
i don't know this comes from which case but the way i understand it...i do not agree on changing the person just for the sake of your own pleasure...but i also hate it when someone (without you even asking)..."trying" hard to change just for the sake of trying to impress you...fine...if they trully sincerely want to change for their own sake...go ahead...but like muz said...depan pandai berlakon baik..cemerlang...gemilang...belakang tetap macam setan..hanjing...dan sebagainya...you better save your guts...you're wasting your time...
what do they expect...that the girl would go melting from them lying?...
if the girl really likes you...all you have to do is sit back and relax...

i quote..
"there's a difference between a guy who tries to impress and a guy who just takes your breath"
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
i'm so far away from finishing my thesis...

damn you muz!
 
maner ko dapat buah fikiran tu dahhhhhhh. ko nie ahli fikir ke. sebab aku bukan dari golongan yang durjana. aku rase betul gak ape yang ko cakap tu.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?