30 November 2005

Filler

Since I’ll be leaving tomorow, I might as well update this blog cause I know it gonna take me sometimes to update this blog later.Jika kamu sedang menunggu sambungan of Cloggers, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Like all GREAT anime series, I decided to do some filler so that I still have something else to write next time hahaha.

So if you’d read Ladies first and Cloggers and you were left wondering or thinking “Mana dia tahu semua ni?” or “Yeah right muz like you really know everything” or “Like good good je muz ni”. Well, let just say that I’ve been with a lot of women and some of them were high profiles babe (wow). Nyum nyum....

Nor Zalia Sham (ex MTV vj)
This is my first love when I first set my foot in ITM. She was my senior (not from the same course) in her final year then. The first few months were like fairy tales. Like beauty and the beast (ok, i'm the beast). Things were great between us until she graduated. The thing is we have different priorities in life at that time. Come on I’m just an 18 years old kid back then and she expect me to commit seriously into our relationship? You got to be kidding me babe! She was so pissed off she broke our relationship and soon after I got an invitation for her wedding. She is now happily married (well at least that what she kept telling me until today). I was heartbroken until I met….

Mariam Adam (Blast off! Vj)
I was left
miserable with my breakup (with Zalia) but what better way to have a revenge then to date your ex sworn nemesis? Hahaha I know I’m a naughty person but I just can’t help it and it does help that Mariam was a hottie herself. Since Mariam, I never look at another woman the same way again. She re-defines the meaning of beauty-with-brains, sexy-with-attitude, etc. Things were really smooth between us until she decided to further her studies to Australia. At first I was happy for her but after a while, it’s not fun anymore to see your girl having the fun of her life partying every night with some cute bloke in her friendster/myspace page. I guess I have some insecurity issues with myself and distant relationship so I decided to call it off. That fcuking bitch was so happy that I broke up with her, she even has the nerve to write it all over the place (bulletin boards, blog,emails) that she is now finally single and invited everybody to the party she hosted just to celebrate it. Yeah, after Mariam I never look at another woman the same way again. *sob*sob*sob*

Dian Sastrowirdoyo (Actress)
After my failure with Mariam, I decided not to date with any celebrity anymore but I guess cupid has second thought on that. I still remember the first time I met Dian. She was wearing a kebaya (nyum nyum) and I just can’t turn my head away. I knew then, that if there is someone that I would love to bring back home to meet my parents it’s got to be her. She was an angel, ala 'perempuan melayu terakhir'. Okay there were language issues but who need to talk when we can just stare at each other and be happy? Well that was until I found out she cheated on me for Malique (Too Phat). Is she that stupid to think that I wont read URTV or Mangga (demmit! Ok it’s not what you think)? When I confronted her, she cried and said it was just marketing strategy to help to boost up her popularity here in Malaysia. That still pissed me off until today. A cheater is a no-no for me, so I called it off. Soon after I heard Dian and Malique also broke up and Malique almost went crazy because of it. Poor bastard, if only he knew he was just a toy hahaha…

Fasha Sandha (Actress)
After Dian, I had a short fling with up and coming actress (then la, now dah establish dah), Fasha Sandha. She was Ok I guess. Seriously! I even thought of giving this fling a serious thought. She was for me, flawless except for her voice. Okay her voice was funny but heck, everything come in a package right? But she should have know that I love the song “The verve – The drugs don’t work” for a reason. When she was caught in a house of a drug trafficker I was so so
bolt from the blue! and she could have come up with better excuses than “I just went there to borrow some DVD hunny! Trust me!” yeah right baby. I wonder if her voice has something to do with the drugs. hhmm….



Well I know all of you wouldn't belive it but heck I'm not here to justify myself. Hahahaha ... Happy happy holidays everybody!


Comments:
eyarks!!!
yeah rite, muz!!!
BORING!!! ahaks....
 
iris: is that sarcasm? Wow, you're good haa now at being sarcastic hahaha

anonymous (tho i know who u r): erk! but u keep coming back, wwhhhyyy ??
 
muz.. no internet anymore? poor you.. well enjoy your long term holiday, i'll be missing u.. takde sape nak ym aku dah..muahaahahhaaha.. oowwh... btw,simpan jela semua girl tu in ur dream.. poor u..hehehe
 
lol...mr muz yg sentiase ade idea2.. nway man.. ko cuti ke ape?
 
oi pak cik! u tau ke siapa anonymous???? hmm?? hmm??? dian sastro? are you for real??? in your dreams je kot... btw, this is the second time i'm writing a comment in your blog. :P
 
ceh!!!!!!!!! tertipu aku waaaaaaaa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?