03 March 2010

What happen to 2009?

So what really happen in 2009? Did I missed it or what? There is no single post for 2009. Man, that sucks. It's like 2009 never exist in my life. Like it just skip from 2008 to 2010. I can't believe I didn't write a single post in 2009. Ah well, I guess I have to start all over again then.

So for each new year there will be a new year resolution. I know I didn't have any last year (well most probably because I didn't write it here) but this year I plan to have a new year resolution. Its March but fuck, I still want a new year resolution just so I sounded cool this year. So here is my new year (in March) resolution

1. Run 365km in 2010. That's 1km a day for those who were weak in Math. So far I have manage to run 1km for 2010. Not bad I guess. If my calculation is correct, I should be able to finish my 365km target in 2017. Since 2012 is doomsday, maybe I should just scrap this resolution.

2. Write more in here. I spend most of 2009 reading books, so I want to spill all those creative juice in 2010. I so want to put naaaafffnang in here so my blog will look cooler. They say you can make good money of blogging. I must have hang out with the wrong crowd cause none of my blogger friend told me that.

3. I want to be a internet troll.

4. I still want to buy the Adidas ZX 500. KLCC, you better watch out.

Ok maybe that's all for tonight. Its freaking 1:40am. Get a life Muz. Nite!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?