18 March 2007

masa itu lagi

Bloody blogger trick me into moving to the new version of blogger. Wehh!!! I like my old ID la! So now I have to type my full email address each time I want to login to blogger? Crap la wey, ingat pendek ke email aku. tskkkk...

Yeay, its that time of the year again. Its my birthday woot woot!
So what did I get for my birthday? Jeng jeng jeng

Ixus 60

I know I wish for an 8Mp digital camera before but hey, I guess this will do. For that special someone who gave me this, thank you very much. I love you so much. Shut up Muz!! Okay I lied, the truth is I treat myself for this camera as my birthday gift. Tsk tsk tsk I know its pathetic but weh, sapa yang nak bagi aku digital camera la weh? Dah dah tak payah nak bagi remarks 'ala sapa suruh you beli dulu, I baru igt nak belikan you' I know you guys dont meant it ggrr ... >(

My mom wish for my 27th birthday at 4.27pm. Hello mama? Seriously lah sometimes I felt my mom like teasing with my feelings. How can you even forget your son's age? Ok so I forgot her age once or twice but takkan nak balas dendam pulak. At least I always mistaken her age to be younger than she should be, thats a compliment la kan? kan? Oh well whatever it is, I still love you the same tehehehe :op

Anyway you people know the drill, be nice.


Comments:
hey mental! happy belated birthday.
 
thanks!! what happen to your blog??
 
eay apa nih?? tiru camera orang jer :p happy belated birthday muz. 27 ke? sama lah kita hahaha. btw i saw in your frenster you dah kawin??? cayalah
 
takde bday party buih ka?;p
 
chocolate: thanx dear, tgu taun depan okie nak amik gambar :p

chi: im not 27 hahaha and yes i am married, to myself :p

tiena: party jadah nye kalau present pun beli sendiri hhuwwaaaaa :(
 
dah kembali ropa2nya ... dah lama tak blog hopping nih ...
 
aloha pakcik.
sekali update senyap lagi?
cheh.

p/s: happy belated ah laling. :P
 
alo babe,

i didnt just go to the NOFX gig, i organized it. kalau you turun KL, i wouldve given you a free ticket.

:P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?