23 January 2007

its tuesday!

I know I promise to post an entry about bangkok but nah, I just don't feel like to.... so bite me.

Its a long weekend here in Kulim. Did I mention Kulim? Oh yes, I've been transferred to Kulim for about 3 weeks now. It wasn't that bad though I know I'm just being denial tehehe. Anyway as I mentioned, its a long weekend here. We have 2 days replacement holiday for Awal Muharam and Sultan Kedah's birthday for Monday and Tuesday. So I took the oportunity to attend a friend's wedding in Kelantan. It was good I guess though nothing much have change the last time I was there.

On a different note, there is something bothering me. Is it really fair for people to judge someone they only know from far apart? I know semua org akan cakap it is not fair. Tapi kenapa masih ada yang still judge people from the way they dress? the car they drive? the education they have? boleh tak instead of blatanly percaya apa orang cakap kita make an effort to know them first? ah tgk aku dah jadi emotional dah. things just quite fuck up right now. I hope one of MARA people is reading this cause I damn fucking need that fucking scholar! Ok thats all for now, have a nice day people! XD
Comments:
eh, apa jadi? why so angry lah.. ada orang kutuk uitm is it... i get that all the time. i just told them to shut up and they did. nyah nyah nyah.. >=)
 
erm... if it's the mara people we're talking about.. just ikut jer whatever they want .. yang penting dpt scholar.. lepas tu.. pandai2 lah kannn.. berlakon lah sikit dek oiyyy.. nanti dah berjayaa... haaa... kata kat depa.. in your face!! haa! puas hati ok!
 
Cik Pijah : It is not MARA that he's talking about. Dont worry muz, I am 70% sure MARA will give you the SPC scholar. Well.. it is not scolar actually. Tu sebenarnya convertable loan, If u get distiction means x yah bayar, lower than that bayar sket 1-5% dr total loan tu. lower than that bayar 5-15%. X abes dan x lulus bayar semua..
ala....x kan tak lulus kan?....Doa n sabar banyak2 je la yek...
 
wow ni pointer mesti 3.5 above ni..cayalah muz..;)
 
what? you judging me?

ske ah, i want to dress the way i dress. ske ah, i want to drive the car i drive. ske ah, i want to have the education i have.

you want to judge me eh? go fly kite!

pedulik apa what people think. you know yourself, sudah. we still think you're a great person, girlfriend!
 
I hate to admit it but sometimes being judgemental is fun hehe

Take care muz
 
mariko: nah, its not about itm. itm is cool n i dont need assurance from others to realise it gagaga

cikpijah: aaa tak sabar nye nak sampai masa tu, to tell semua org muz made it yo.

ilot: aku pun harap macm tu weh. tak sabar nak habiskan duit rakyat wakakaka

tiena: tula mcm tak caya kan. kalau u pun nak forge ur transcript let me know, i know good place yg bleh buat =P

weggy: i know! everybody mcm loves me tapi yg tak best nye bila org yg i tak kenal buat2 cam they know me inside out pulak. diorg nak tumpang my vibe ke apa tu?

chi: chi!! its good tat u're back. ala tak baik la judgemental tsk tsk tsk =(
 
apa diye??? everybody loves you?!?

*wegra sua cermin*

eh? ke diorang kenal you zaman previous life?
 
dun care la dude!

go on with your life.. suka, suka.. tak suka... boleh blah!
 
ayoyo...what happened la dei..
scholar apakah?
mau sambung master kaa....itu intel tarak kasi scholar meh?
relax2...
happy new year btw...
how's kulim?
 
tak de update ke?
 
right on dude, people tend to judge someone they don't even know about, oh hello first time here :)
 
Salam. Haven't been updating lately huh?

I guess human beings are innately uninitiated. Dressing, wheels, education are only but a few major ways people tend to subconsciously catagorize themselves. Therefore, people need to rejudge by knowing a person better. If everyone has the time and effort, the world is at peace.

And being judgemental is also human. It helps us to run away from, say, flashers, because you don't reason with him on why he exposes himself to you.

Or you judge all mat rempits as social nuisance. We don't really befriend them and ask them to join an Arctic expedition like Putera UMNO did, do we?

We judge people everyday. Only we don't realize it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?