10 December 2006

When writing is not that fun anymore

You know, I still remember the time when I found writing was really fun. Now, It’s not anymore. Nowadays I just write out of boredom. Like now. I am so bored that I thought "Hhmm.... what should I do? Oh ya! I have a blog! Why don't I just write something in it? That would be fun." Apparently it is not. It took me 15 minutes just to write up until here. Heee XD

How time flies, that Christmas is just around the corner again. I still remember about a year ago I made a wish list to Santa, let’s check it out

Hahaha Oh well, I managed to strike out 4 out of 5 (abaikan yang last point tu) of my wish list. That’s like 80% success rate for me. So I guess it wasn't such a bad year for me lah kan. So maybe this year, I should put up like 100 wishlist and achieved like 80 of it. =b

Anyway I think I wouldn't be around to blog for Christmas (yeah, muzani nak cuti from blogging yet again hahaha), so I wish all of you an advance Merry Christmas and Selamat Tahun Baru!!! See you guys next year (hopefully la kan gagagaga)!! XD

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Queensbay Mall - Penang

Comments:
laa.. pehal cuti plak?
 
wow.
you hooked up with hootie and the blowfish?
like, wow okay.
i thought they disband-ed?
 
Queensbay Mall tu mcm kat The curve jer.. haha.

Eh, u want 8Mp digicam eh? Eleh, i ada 7.1Mp.. nyeh, nyeh, beza 0.9 jer.. haha
 
cikpijah: hahaha eden ponat, nak pegi holiday woot woot!!

cpms: tulah, impressive isnt it? i suprise myself jugak tehehehe

angel eyes: tu aaa, i think most new malls layout dorang lebih kurang je huhuhu.
 
hmm .. so tak blog sampai akhir tahun tapi leh update player?

ko ni diskriminasi betul la ..

tak adil!

ha ha ha
 
hehehe..now i know why you bought those fancy phone with cam tu...
sebab nak snap pics so u can put it in your blog...so that you don't have to write kan?
same la kita!...nak load post pun mkn masa 5 minit..or less...
takpe..janji jangan bungkus..
:P
 
apsal tak wish for world peace *snigger snigger* :p

angeleyes,i punye 7.2.*gloat gloat*
 
i've an 8.0 but i just found the screen with a deep scratch ... shucks!

tiena, help me!!!!
 
bertique: a man got to do what a man got to do wahahaha

nina: err, do u actually read my blog or not? punya la byk i write. if i want to publish my photo, i'll photopages hahaha

tiena: i wanted to but i decided not to. cam bodoh je wishing for something that is certain wouldnt be fulfil haha

erra: aaaa i can tolerate with scratch, nak kasi i tak?
 
oiyy budak!! ponek dah den asyik nengok menda sama kat blog nieh. apdet la weyh! :p
 
stil unemployed ?? send ur resume to malevt@maersk.com ..if u r called for an IQ test, drop me a sign..i can giv u tips..ok ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?