24 November 2006

When boredom strikes

When boredom strikes again
Yeah when boredom strikes we (okay ‘I’ =b) do silly things.

Things have been really weird for me for the past week or so. First, I’ll be transferring from Penang to Kulim next month. How bad is that? It’s like selling your 3 series Beemer for a 660cc Perodua Kancil. What? Not bad enough? What about ditching Maya Karin for a gay partner? Okay I know I exaggerate that, so what? It was really that bad from my point of view when I first heard the news. Yeah I know I’ve been complaining about Penang for as long as I can remember but at least I can still get my weekly dosage of movie to keep me sane either from the RM6 Wednesday show at GSC or the RM20 complete DVD box set of Supernatural at Batu Feringghi. Well I guess the sayings were right after all, “you’ll only appreciate things when you’ve lost it”.

Heh.
On the brighter note, well I started blogging back. hahaha. Happy weekend sucker! muahahaha XD

Comments:
have fun in kulim yo!
 
Kulim ok aper.. boleh simpan duit sket.

Pastu gi Manhattan ok?
 
u know what,it's better for u to ditch maya karin for a gay whose B.O is not as super bad as hers ok.:p

R.I.P in kulim dude.hahha
 
omg!! kulim!!! patut laaaa.. gila apa.. mati kutu kat situ ok!! selamat berjuang untuk anda. :D
 
wekk. asyik kutuk tempat orang aje. pi balik tempat sendiri la.
 
erra: oi! sarcastic ke tu?

angel eyes: NY here i comeeeee!!

Tiena: :-O gile! i guess no one is perfect eh? kakaka

cikPijah: jangan lupa doakan agar i berjaya mengharungi perjuangan ini ok tsk tsk tsk

aiza: argh, nanti aku balik aaa. Skrg masih ada misi yg belum selesai wahahaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?