14 September 2006

Mood swing baby swwiinggggg

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life been pretty monotonous lately. Whats new with that eh? but recently I picked up on bowling. Its not that I'm anywhere near decent bowler let alone good bowler, but its something that I do to keep me sane. Its something to look foward to everyweek (besides the weekly movie outing of course). It's a good feeling when I imagine the pins were my boss, my collegues, my car financer and everybody else that pisses me off. I wish there are more than 10 pins in a bowling game so that I can imagine all of them (yes, there are MORE than 10 people that pisses me off). So any bowlers around Penang tak yg willing to teach me the proper way to bowl so that next time I bowl, I can hit all those annoying pins down. Tak best la my boss (pin nombor 10) asyik tak kena je =(

Anyway I had a terible mood swing lately and I don't even know why. If I were a woman, then maybe I can blame it on PMS ( not you CPMS) but the thing is, I am not. Last time I check, I'm still a perfectly healthy male. Well at least I think I am hehehe. I'm so sorry if I've annoyed you people lately, seriously I didn't mean it okay? =)

There are lots of thing going trough my mind rite now. One of them is I want to further my studies. Ada tak mana-mana sugar mummy nak sponsor my education? Tak rugi la, sebab I can do lots of stuff. I can fix your stuff, I can do house chores, heck... I even read the english newspaper for you. My english is not that bad but I do look stupid if I speak malay. So what say you sugar mummy out there? Is that a bargain or what? Hahahaha

On serious note, does anybody know any good engineering school especially in IC design or VLSI? If you do, please let me know okay? Cheers!
Comments:
wehey!!! an update

ok, done reading

NEXT post please, a sugar coated please
 
p.s. kurang asam lu kata wa tua!!!
 
vlsi...*bring back very rusty memories*
 
bosan ah.
next entry please.

kamon la muz, kitorang semua tau you ni monotonous. we heard you speak.

ouch.

((maybe i'm PMS-ing))
 
Pavlova.

That's the word for now.

Sugar high. Sugar is good for you.

Chill.

Persetankan semua itu ok?

MAri berdansa!
 
try check out: mmu/upm or uni of queensland, brisbane
 
wegra: hey nak compare the numbers on your ic with mine tak? sapa lagi sikit maknanya dia lagi tua hahaha

tiena: moist and oxygen. avoid that at all cost!

CPMS: bosan la komen u. next plz.

angel eyes: yes pavlova *drool* cant wait haha

telluwat?:okay thx for the info! will check it out soon =P
 
oih! lama nya ... please update!!!

thanks very much.
 
biler nak update jang oi?
 
halo bro,
puasa ke? tak? ye? tak?

eleh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?