22 August 2006

Bla@st

I had a real bla@st last weekend. Met few new people along the way.

I started the weekend with a night out at Cynna. Its sort of a farewell party for a good friend of mine, a brother to me, my partner in crime, dazman. I've been all over the place with this boy, done alot of silly stuff along the way. I know life wouldn't be the same without you around anymore la bro but I'm glad we had the night out at Cynna that night cause that was for you la bitch! Shiet I shouldn't be doing that again anytime soon hahahaha. So dude, I hope you had alot of fun that night too and I wish you all the best in New York (tapi aku tahu mesti tak se'fun' mana without me around hahaha)

The next day, I went to Time Square and then head on to The Curve to meet a friend and then went on to KL Jam Asia to watch Stonebay with another group of people before ending the night off. Hahahaha ok wa ada curfew tapi comel apa lelaki ada curfew ? =P

Anyway Dazman, by the time you read this (WHICH U BETTER READ!!) you must probably had arrived in New York. I just wanted to say, I love you man (eerr... in a good way) and please don't tell me anything about the concert/gig yang kau akan pergi kat sana. Kau sekadar pissed me off saja for being stuck in this stoopid island okay? but do tell me (and preferbly attached with pictures) about your life over there. Lastly aku harap kau tak lupa bawak sejadah seperti yang aku pesan hari tu. (hahaha okok wa gurau je sorry man, sorry!! )

Here to the last trip we had. I know we gonna miss it. Cheers bro.


Comments:
huhu.
check out you muka on my blog.

bye Dazman!!
we lap you Dazman!!
 
wots he doing in nyc?
nak ituttttttt!
 
huhuhuhu.
muz, kalau you nak melawat your kazen, jangan lupa bawak kitorang kay?

thanks.

p/s: jangan la bawak tiena jer...
 
CPMS: tidaakkk!

tiena: habiskan duit parent dia hahahaha

mteekos: oi! betul lah i made up that story.

CPMS: bwk boleh, tapi self sponsored. jangan lah harap i nak sponsor korang2 hahaha. Eh camna u tau dia kazen i?
 
muz,
because you told me la doink
tu lah, hisap dadah lagi banyak2.
kan dah pelupa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?