17 August 2006

Babi In Total Control of Herself

I'm pissed off. So here goes...

I love my work. Seriously I do, eventhough I've been complaining alot about my work, deep down inside I do enjoy it. But what I don't like is the people around me. They are just plain shit, manipulative and opportunist. Okay not all of them, I do love some of them (that includes my collegues who read this huhuhu) but I just can't stand some of them. One of them is my cubemate.

You see, my cubemate is a new hire who just join about 2 month ago. I would describe her as, good looking and sexy. Its every guys dream to spend 8 hours everyday with a hottie. So I was thrilled when I found out that my new cubemate is a hottie. Everyday for the next week or so I was excited to go to work. As times goes by she start to get to know people around and her circle of friends pun semakin besar. Well, its okay with me lah cause eventhough she is not that bad, I just don't find anything interesting about her.

As she became the talk of the office, guys pun start lah datang. You know lah when there is shit, there will be fly as well nearby and these guys macam datang to my cube every hour okay. At first I was cool with it, but after a while the frequency of these guys datang makin kerap pulak. If they just come to say hi ke, its okay lah kan, tapi ni tidak, berbual macam tgh lepak kat starbuck pulak and they were talking in their languages "cong ceng, cong ceng, cong ceng" dah rasa macam kat pasar malam lah pulak. ARGH!! last time my cubemate mmg lah tak cun pun, but at least I had my privacy but now? tsk tsk tsk =(

It was really annoying you know. I did hinted to them that I was uncomfortable with them around but did they even care?? Noooo, they don't care. I guess they felt they are supperior than I am. That they are the majority and I'm the minority here. Shit, now I sounded like a fucking racist pulakkk. Well as times goes by I learn how to tolerate with her antics. I'm not the type who seek confrontation, I'll rather give in and move on.

Anyway early this week she came to me and said
SHIT: Hi Muz, I want to change my cube
MUZ: Hi! Oh really? that is so sad (buat-buat muka sedih)
SHIT: Yeah, cause I cannot stand you smoking. I sensitive to the smell.
MUZ: Oh okay ( WTF??????)

Holly shit! I cannot believe this! Instead of admiting she was a nuisance, she have indirectly put the blame one me! I mean what the hell was that ?? Are you a fucking joke?? Hello?? I've been putting up with your antics all this while and never said a word pun and suddenly I'm the bad guy. Bollocks la perempuan ni!! ^#!)#%_#^#&^*

So today she pack her stuff. I thought okay lah Muz, at least she is out of your life. Who cares what she said lah kan. Apparently she still save the best for the last. While she was packing up her stuff and trying to unplugged her desktop, she 'ACCIDENTLY' switch off my desktop!!! Oh GOD!!! what have I done to deserve this?? I've been a good boy all year!! I don't deserve to be tested like this. I swear at that time I could see myself hentak kepala dia kat meja sebanyak 11 kali.

Anyway I have to give it to her lah. I mean she been driving me nuts for month and I couldn't say a single word to her. Yeay to her. You won bitch. I bet she must sitting with her friends and laughing their ass off and making jokes of me. *sob*sob*sob* life is a bitch after all =(
Comments:
welkam to the working life,mate.
trust me,banyak lagi orang bangang macam ni you akan jumpa..
 
wawi muz, siannye kat kau..ada bgtau manager tak pasal hal ni? kes kau mcm ada persamaan ngan kes aku saja. ingat tak DE yg aku 'terjatuh cinta' masa mula2 keje sama2, happy sungguh kalo ada f2f review, tp makin lama buat aku tension saja sampai aku saja appear offline sbb tanak dia kaco aku hehehe...tapi skang ni aku dah rasa sedih pulak sbb aku tak keje ngan dia lagi, tak tau bila pulak aku akan keje ngan dia dah pas ni :( ...harap2 DE yg aku akan keje lepas ni cute mcm dia juge
 
hello...lama tak dengar citer. u know.. some ppl say hate will turn to love. haha, in your case taktau lah macamana kan. neeways, pray that your next cube mate is sekepala as you. that'll make work more enjoyable. good luck k!
 
thats mean i cant b ur cubemate la.. becoz i'm sexy too..

hahahhahaa....
 
morale of the story, jgn jadi cubemate org yg cantik dan sexy. kalau touch n go tak pe, mate-mate nih tokleh .. hahaha ..

dude, you should've stayed a bit longer la saturday nite tuh .. aku + agus dok tergelak ngk band tuh main .. heheh
 
CPMS: Why can't work life be as simple as student life???????

ct a: ala makcik, kan aku dah cakap aku tak suka confrontation. let it be la. she is gone anyway.

mariko!: aiyark tak applicable ur pepatah tu with my situation now. this is pure anger ggrrr.... >(

pinky: oi! self-proclaim sexy pulak. Nanti birthday u i hadiahkan cermin ok? miahahaha

bertique: yes bert, sorry for being a party pooper. alah cakap jelah sebenarnya ko nak suh aku nyanyi birthday song for u kan? kan ? kan?
 
hihihi.. lawak aa. mental muz pemalu.. curfew kalah anak dara ok! :P
 
cong ceng cong ceng cong ceng eh?
hahha cute :p
 
haaa
tiena..kenalkan..mental muz.
dia mmg mental, tapi hati baik..

cecececece.

nanti belanja i kopi mahal satu aaa muz, i dah matchmake kan ni.

LARI !!!
 
mteekos: what frames lah?

cikpijah: oi! i mmg pemalu. besides, i think its cute la i ada curfew. mcm comel je.

chocolatecake: no hal lah. ur present i dah bagi last year kan? benda tu boleh last for at least 5 years tau.

tiena: i ke? ok thank you, u are the 387611 person to say that *blush*

CPMS: oi you punya offer dah expired kan? tak igt ke?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?