04 July 2006

home sweet home

I'm going back home. Yeaayyy!!

Yes I can't wait for the finals of World Cup 2006. Bosan la tengok dekat mamak. Takde party vibe langsung. Well, last 2 week adalah beach party organized by Hitz.Fm and Hotlink at Feringghi. With hot babe in spaghetti and hot pants, I couldn't complain much. But thats the only highlite of this world cup la, every other night semua nya dull. Oh well, I hope KL will have a massive party just like 2002. That would be cool. *drool*

So I'll see you guys over the weekend? KL heeerrrreeeee I cccooommmeeeeeeee!!!!Woohhooo!! X-P
Comments:
memang merata2 ada WC final party.
one will be at the Curve.
tapi kalau rajin nak gi jejauh, bintang walk pun ada.

cant wait to see ya mate!
 
uit...you're coming home for the party ka?
bukan nak jumpa mak ayah nih
 
guys, sorry for the late replies. I've been very very very busy lately *yeah rite* anyway thanks for all your comments. senyum sket =D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?