20 July 2006

Hiatus

So as I stated previously, 2 weeks ago I went back to KL. You know what they said, there is no place like home. Oh well, I should have known cause on the first night I'm back, KL reminds me what I missed the most about KL. The rude and inconsiderate inhabitant of this cosmopolitan. Check it out yo!





Oh yes, the very first night I arrived home >( Due to parking constraint at my house, I have to park my car in front of the house. When I woke up that morning tengok my car kena bang I was really pissed. I know last time when I lost my wheels I wasnt upset but to see my car kena bang macam ni and there is no one to blame is a whole different story. You know, its like you lost a football match and there is no Ronaldo to blame for his weight, or the kayu referree, or zidane for his headbutt. THERE IS NO ONE TO BLAME AND THAT PISSES ME OFF!!! I wish I could blame my cat ke, the tree ke, anything la. As long as there is someone/something to put the blame on. Sedih tau tsk tsk tsk when I have to pay ratus2 and I cannot claim it was somebody else's fault =(

Anyway I've decided that I'm going to be on hiatus for a while. No, I'm not gonna closed this blog down. I hope I can blog again soon (",). Cheers ya all!

Comments:
siannye kau. sang kenari ko ni tak leh parking kat luar pagar
 
mannnnn
you cant be on hiatus.
we're in this together remember?
it's all your fault la i dah glamer cam gini sekarang..

takziah i ucapkan ke atas kejadian yang menimpa Fasha (err... tu nama dia kan?)
 
u patut bersyukur sbb cuma kemek je..
my friend punye brother, park GTI dpn umah..esok terus takde. Kesan tayar kete pun takde.

u ptt bersyukur sbb walaupun kemek, u still ada kete..

p/s: apsl i emo semcm je arini ek?? PMS kot..
 
ct a: yelah, betul jugak analisis ko tu kan

CPMS: Hehehe its ok la, Im happy that u dah glamer, bleh i tumpang glamer miahahaha

Chocolatecake: heeheee oi dah dah la berapa banyak kali asyik nak belanja je >(

pinky: ye ye saya bersyukur. jgn la jadi camtu takut lat =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?