03 May 2006

010203040506

In case you haven't heard, tomorrow at exactly 1.02.03 AM we will have a sequence of 010203040506. They said it only happens once in a millenium. I said thats stupid. I can also say on the 1.02.03 AM, 5th of April this year the same thing happens (4/5/06) since at some part of this world we would write the date by month first. Or I can also said that on the 1st of Febuary 2003 at 4.05.06 AM the same thing happens if I decided to put the date first instead of the time. But who cares anyway.

Anyway last weekend had been a great weekend for me. A good friend of mine, Ninie came over to Penang and made me realise that there are still some things to keep me sane, friends. So we go jalan-jalan around Penang with no purposes. But on the sad note, another good friend of mine, Aiza, is leaving Penang for Kulim. Well I owe perempuan ni alot jugak, from my current job, my room, take me out for makan-makan, banyak laaaaa. Weh perempuan! you don't go berlagak-berlagak over there okeh. Kulim is definitely no match for Penang la. Jangan cakap karaoke, McDonalds also don't have ngahahaha.

L-R : Feddy, Ninie and Niza


On Sunday we attend a collegue's weddings, so Azman I know you won't be reading this but I just want to say Congratulations dude!!! Bodoh la semua orang dah settle down while I'm still living in my fantasy world. I mean, why would you want to jeopardise your freedom for marriage? But its okay, I know someday you guys will regret it anyway ngahahaha

And oh ya, did I mention I'm going to Perhentian next week? Okay I haven't. Saja je nak kasi korang jelous. Later!!


Comments:
1. kenapa kau tak letak gambar yg ada kau sekali. malu ek heheheh
2. aku nak berlagak jugak kerana hari2 ulang alik dari pulau pinang ke kedah..cool
3. "I mean, why would you want to jeopardise your freedom for marriage?: tu mcm kata2 negatif org yg takde pasangan je...wek
 
me dah menyaksikan detik bersejarah tu..
hepi 010203040506..
 
sebab takde orang nak kant you, bolehla buat statement cam tu..

eleh. macam i tatau je u kecewa lepas i tolak cinta you dulu..
 
woit..perhentian?..syoknyerrr...eyy...taknak blajar diving ka?
 
aiza: 1.Psl aku tukang amik gamba
2.Boringg!!
3.But u know what i'm saying is the truth haha

pinky:I didn't, i tido plak :( happy 010203040506 to u too

CPMS: tak baik buat cerita, my love life is perfectly healthy okay.

nina: Nak!! tapi takde duit :(
 
wah ramai nya kawan pompuan.

betul ke depa ni kawan ko? :P

hahaha

perhentian? perghhh .. llaaayyyannn!
 
oiyyy!
apdet la weyh.
 
that date tak menimbulkan paranoia seperti 2000 and 1999....tak syok..heheh..

takde duit?...erghhh....hang jangan nak tipu mai!...dok penang hang watpa?...goyang pungkok kaa?...
 
siiji means love.
 
bertique: camna bleh kantoi plak ni, ok aku ngaku aku paparazi gamba sape ntah ni masa aku makan kat nandos huhuhu

CPMS: Lek la, malas lagi skrg

Chocolatecake: lek jugak okeh

Pumpkin: Tak bleh, its against the BPX rules, wahahaha melawak je

Nina: kalau kawan dok goyang pungkok ja mesti la banyak duit kawan sekarang.

quaintscha: okay thanks for enlighten me ngeh ngeh
 
masyallah..
apdet la weyh..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?