16 March 2006

3

3 have always been seen as lucky or special number for most of us. How many times when we want to start something (like main kejar-kejar) we would only count up to 3. 3 have been unconciously recognise troughout the world as the starting point. I also kinda pelik when I tought about it thoroughly at first. Like how many times I would be rushing to take my morning bath when I was a child just hearing my mother counting up to 3. But then I realise something, good things do happen when it involves the number 3. Here are my list of 3 things that I like about the 3rd month of the year (March).

  1. Exactly two years ago, at this very date (16/3), one of my favourite band, the most exceptional band I've ever heard came to town. Yes people, two years ago I was there at Mont Kiara to watch Incubus rock my world. Sweet..
  2. Every year, for the past 5 years, during the month of March, Formula 1 would come to town to satisfied my need for speed. Watching F1 makes my Kenari looks like a child play =(
  3. But the most important of them all, that really makes March that special is that, every year for the past 25 years, on the 17th of March, someone really really really really special, talented, good looking, cool, etc. would celebrate his birthday.
So people, be a good boy & girl, wish him a big Happy Birthday.





Okay you can start wishing me now =D

Comments:
Happy birthday suit muz!!!!!...
i'm heppi for you and your birthday suit...
i went to incubus concert too!...
one of the best concert i've been to i have to admit....serious ....worth the rm 100!
and i hereby would like to decline any accusation towards women(konon pergi sebab brandon boyd yang sexy..mmg sexy pun)....
it's his voice lar ......memang meletup!...tapi agak kecewa....diorang tak nyanyi "summer romance-anti-gravity love song)....
 
sometimes he makes me laugh but most of the time he awfully annoying. above all happy birthday to abdul rahman, ahmad muzani.
 
friends, thank you very much for all your warm wishes. Sangat mengembirakan. Thank you again.
 
'someone really really really really special, talented, good looking, cool, etc. would celebrate his birthday.'

surely this is false advertising?
 
happy belated bday muz..

u went to sepang yesterday?
 
hepi belated beday!

yg ke berapa nih?
 
alaa betik, susah susah jer..

Muz baru 35. kan Muz kan? kalau tak 35 pun, he sure looks like one.

woot woot! peace brother!
 
CPMS: tsk tsk tsk, that is not false advertising la. its a fact. #drumstick

pinky: No I didn't. My car wasn't fast enough to reach Sepang in time. tsk tsk tsk

bertique: CPMS is right, I looks younger than my age and owh, CPMS is my senior in high school so go figure!
 
pecah lobang ye ko budak.

jaga ko.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?