12 February 2006

I SAW it!

Its been a while that I actually have so much free time that I thought of blogging. This week I have an extra day off due to Thaipusam. Not that it make much different cause I still end up staying at home due to 'unusually' heavy traffic just outside my house (Yes, I can see it from up here), but anyway I am so excited to write about something else that you would never believe. Behold of what I'm gonna tell you.

But first, have you read today's Berita Minggu? Well if you haven't, please read this article first. It was printed on the front page of today's Berita Minggu. Okay political difference aside, 'What on earth an elected MP do that he can actually talk about it in front page of national paper regarding this matter'? Or in other word, 'Dah takde kerja ke?' But its okay, Im not gonna write about that anyway, but I'm gonna write about big foot or also known as mawas (in malay). Belive it or not, you dont have to go all the way to Johor to look for it, when I can gladly tell ( and prove it as well) of my personal encounter with 'it'. Yes, I SAW 'it' a month back when I first came to Penang.

It was on the 16th of January 2006. Due to my eagerness to explore new horizon, I decided to go to Bukit Jambul. It was there when (unfortunately ) I saw 'it'. The first time I saw '
it', I was so afraid that my legs numb. I swear if I had the chance to turn back time, I would have skip that day. For 2 nights I had sleepless night due to this incident and here we have a bunch of morons who actually went looking for 'it'. Lucky for me I did bring my trusted old digicam with me and what a lucky bunch of people you are cause I actually managed to snap a picture of it. Sounds like loads of bollocks? Have a look here. Scary kan?









Till then, 'Jangan biarkan hidup anda di selubungi misteri......'

Comments:
apsal la depa dok kecoh2 pasal bigfoot nih, dulu masa aku darjah nam (ko darjah brapa ek?) ada gak crita pasal bigfoot nih. kat johor gak, kat area mersing.

pastu senyap seketika, la ni muncul lagik. memang la wujud menda nih, cuma kalau dia tak kaco kita ngapa dok kita g sibuk2 ngaco depa? nak kaji menda apa?

aku mmg sgt tak setuju la, kerna takut2 nanti bigfoot nih menjadi lebih ganas dan mula membunuh kerana mereka ada jugak perasaan dan rasa marah.

i'm against the search of bigfoot.
 
ahahaha...cayalah bigfoot kat tempat aku tu..... kota tinggi??? muahahahaha
 
ahaks... tu bukan bigfoot la muz..tu big nose...hahaha...
Y u tak amik gambar sama2 dengan dia??? :-)
 
blog-hop fr betik's blog. laksa kat bukit jambul sedap wooo..
 
Bertique: Wah bersemangat sungguh anda! Biasa la Malaysia, dulu masa anakonda klua movie, kita pun sibuk ular sawa makan org. Ni bila king kong klua, kita pun nak jugak king kong malaysia. Malaysia boleh!

Ilot: Ceh bangga lak ko area ko ada makhluk pra-sejarah. Mcm tak membangun je area ko, ye ke? Muahahaha just kidding!

Anonymous: Celah mana nye I nak snap sambil posing! Cermin takde kat situ time tu lah. Sorry!

Iris: Skrg takde la, not in the mood to write about that stuff. Vday I lepak rumah sorang2 layan hentai, err.. is that blue oso?

Cik pijah: Really meh? which part? I thought bukit jambul is a no good place, rupanya ada gak secret dia. You from penang isit?
 
Oppss before I forget, Happy Valentine day to everyone. If you're single and felt like a loser, don't worry, you're not alone hahaha. 8-D
 
happy valentine's there muz!...
kirim salam sama makhluk di dalam gambar..hehe
 
wahhhh
suka la tu.. dah glams dah space ni. dulu balik2 i ngan iris je yang kejar suwuh update. sekarang boleh la eksyen ek?

kata nak belanja i first paycheck? mananyaaa? pentifu laa...i dontch like.

muz kari kapla ikan betulla.
 
yeah...u oso janji nk belanja i gak!!! tak dapat first gaji..second pun okla... :-)
hey muz...dont forget ha..janji tetap janji k?? khi..khi..khi.. lor..tak payah mahal2.. belanja kat Victoria Station + ice cream kat baskin robbins pun oklah... heheheh...*senyum keji*
take care muz..happy valentine's to u too... cheers..muah..muah..muah..
 
Nina: I will IF I had the chance to meet with it again, which I seriously doubt hehe

CPMS: Nolar, where got glam. I know you lagi glam dari I. How to belanja if you're not answering my calls? but the kari here mmg sedap nyum nyum.

Anonymous: eerrr... you no. brape in line? Sat I check,... another 12 person to go. You wait aaaa kat victoria station sampai I datang
 
inak victoria secret.

amacam? ada brani?
 
i not kam from penang.. but used to work there for almost 1 year. the laksa shop at 4th floor. dunno still there or not. haf u tried the super sedap sup kat jln penang opposite hotel mesia, ayam golek nearby hotel sri mesia.. oo.. doncha lemma start talking about food! susah nak benti!
 
ha??? no 12 ka??? oh poor me!!! sungguh sedih rasanya dihati ini.. taP tak pe la...better late than never rite????
bila lg nk blk kl? bole kita lepaking bersama2 dgn IRIS's staff...
take care love u...muah..muah..muah
 
CPMS: will I get the chance to see you in it or not? if not, sorry la

CikPijah: OOoo no wonder la, I never been to other floors other than G and 5(for movies). The ayam golek tried b4 but not the soup. Someday I will. Any other recommendation?

Anonymous: Yeahh better still, late and never hahaha. 1 day I balik I will lepak with you all okay? 1 sweet day, 1 sweet day bebeh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?