13 December 2005

Quick update

Okay here a quick update about my latest happenings:
  1. I had my hair cut and it sucks
  2. I started my practical training and it tired like hell. what the.
  3. I have an upcoming interview to look foward to
  4. I'm going to Penang for that particular interview (yeay!)
  5. I'm dying to get this particular job
  6. My life sucks without broadband connection around. Rasa macam stone age aje
  7. Wish me luck for my interview
  8. Wish me again
  9. Thank you for wishing me

So guys, be good ya while I'm not around or no present for you cause santa hate naughty boy/girl. Kiss kiss!!


Comments:
let me guess your particular job in penang.. INTEL??? intel tak best!..muahahahahaha...
I thought ur hair are already short enough, why did u have a hair cut for?
hahaha..takde broadband connection? than, ko post entry ni guna ape beb?
 
ilot, bad bad girl. I ask you to wish me, not tease me. No, santa wont come down your chimney on christmas. Grrr..

Iris, very good girl. thanks for the XOXOXO what a sweet darling, and yes, jangan lupa put NEW (not smelly tau) socks on your chimney cause santa just sms me he will come over to yours okay?
 
hey..muzani!!! Gud luck for ur interview..all the best, dear..
i always pray for you!!!!take care.
hows ur practical training?? penatkan?? biasalah tu..kerja.. Welcome to the REAL LIFE!!! ahaks..
ok..chow..take care..muah..muah..muah..love u..
 
aluuu....

if you hate your hair cut...don't worry..it'll grow..if you still hate it...do some highlights or something..need our help?...
if it's intel...you'll meet my brother there...
practical is much better than working ....at least you know you're half obliged of the task there....hehe....
without broadband..couldn't agree more...sucks!..
good luck..
and good luck...
and good luckkkkk
miss you miss you...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?