10 November 2005

Hurraahh!!!

Hip hip horrayy!! Its been a while since I last blogging but that wasn't this happy-mood all about. Its the 7th day of Aidilfitri, ( better late than never so Selamat Hari Raya! ) but this also wasn't the reason for the happy-mood. The reason I'm overly in joyous mood is, for the first time in my life (24 years that is) I managed to fast for the whole Ramadhan!! I'm so proud of myself that i give a pat on my own back and even thinking of give my own self some duit raya. Mungkin most of it hanya lah lapar dan dahaga sahaja yang aku dapat, but hey it have to start somewhere kan? =)

On the other note, alot of thing happens during my 2 weeks holiday. From arguing with my mom and packed my stuff back on the 2nd of Aidilfitri and went back to shah alam, to going back home on the 3rd cause I felt so bad. From Salon (whats with the every-commercial-break-promotion?) to Chicken Little. From losing 2kg during 1 month of Ramadhan only to gained it back in a few days of Syawal. Hahaha =p

Oh well wouldnt want to write about any of those anyway so I just have to sign off now.

Comments:
wohohohoho..... congrats my friend sbb berjaya pose penuh.. muahahahaha.. eh, bukan ko sambut devapali ke?
 
wohoo...tahniah2...
i wish i could be like you...*sigh*

ouh hey...you gained weight?..now how r you suppose you could win the race with me?...:P
 
woiii update wehh!!! orang dah raya!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?