02 October 2005

Mix emotions

It's Saturday night and here I am, blogging. Well, it's a mix emotions night for me. Well let me start with the good news. As an avid football fan, I couldn't be more proud to be a Selangor fans. This year they achieve the unthinkable. If someone came to me early in the season and said Selangor gonna achieve the treble this year, I would have certainly laugh at him/her, but tonite, it did happen. The premier league, the FA cup and finally, the Malaysia cup. Kudos to the boys but more importantly, to the management by securing the services of the 2 Indonesians in the like of Elie and Bambang. Not only these boys helps to improve our attack with lots of goal and assist but they also helps to improve the number of attandence for our match. Hahahaha have u notice the number of Indonesian in the stand for each of Selangor game? its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. But I think the wises thing the management did was having Dollah Salleh as our coach. He is simply the best of the best. His records speaks it all and I think he is the man that our national team should consider to lead our ailing national team. Kudos again to Selangor!!! woohoooo!!!

On the sad note, I just got an sms from my friend in Indonesia. Today Bali kena bom lagi. To think that I was there 3 weeks earlier really give a huge relief to me but it sadden me as well. From the news I
read, there were at least 22 people died and more injured. 1 bom took place at Kuta while 2 more at Jimbaran. I've been to these places ok. I stayed in Kuta and the restaurant yang kena bom tu, mmg aku selalu makan kat situ. Tapi tuhan masih sayangkan aku that the incident didnt happen 3 weeks earlier. I feel for the people in Bali. I love the place very much yg menyebabkan aku rasa sedih sangat and I strongly condemned kepada sesiapa yang bertanggung jawab ke atas kejadian ini. The people of Bali were mostly poor and they depend very much on the tourism. Bile dah jadi kes macam nih, yang paling terasa tentulah rakyat Bali sendiri. Today really like I said, a very mix emotions for me. And for all the people who read this, doesnt matter what your religion is, lets pray that something like this won't happen again. Tidak semestinya di Bali shj, tapi di mana2. Let us all live in peace and may god bless the dead, and us all.

Comments:
hahahahaha..Muz, luckyly you've been to Bali early than the bomber plan to explode Bali... If not... I think I already sedekah yassin kat ko skrg ni... but U will be famous in Malaysia's news paper.. huahaaha..
P/s : Muz..UK sejuk... brr..brr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?