07 October 2005

La vita e bella

That's 'Life is beautiful' in english if you were wondering. Coming from a broken family, i certainly at times miss a father touch but not to the point of breaking down. My father and I is in good terms, but not as much as I would love to. But anyway I'm not gonna talk about that, but about this movie, 'La vita e bella' . It's an Italian movie produced back in 1997. Directed and starred the movie himself, by Roberto Benigni. It's such a lovely movie. It's about Guido, a funny man who finds love with Dora. The loves scene doesn't really appeal to me but it is certainly entertaining. But what really make me loves this movie is after they got married. Guido is a jewish man, and living in the WWII, Guido and his son, Joshua got caught for being jew. During this period, Guido tried very hard to make the prisons as a game for his son. I can't tell you what gonna happen in the end, spoiler lah nanti. But the thing is, sometimes we overlook fathers love. I think this movie is so suitable for all fathers or fathers to be. I wish my father is like Guido but then again, I wish for Dian Sastro also hahahaha.... but what ever it is, even if you are not the greatest man alive, I still love you daddy!

Comments:
Hi and thanks but I'm sorry, I can't read chinese =)
 
keh keh keh... tak jumpa gak pompuan tu kan? sian you... sempat bukak pose kat umah tak? ke kat dalam keta? jem? tak jem?
 
oi!!! update!update!! lembabssss. Muahahahahahahahaaaa...
 
oh yes we r strong person definitely! =P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?