11 October 2005

Kau ini annoying tahu tak !

As someone who fussy about every single thing, a self-proclaim perfectionist, there are lots of thing in life that annoys me. Its annoying when my neighbour turn on their air-cond in the middle of the night. Kalau air-cond dia senyap takpe lah jugak, ini air-cond zaman hippies agaknya, and its also annoys me bile salesperson keep on persuading me to buy their stuff when I already told them I have no money in the first place! but nothing beats this:

Location : Somewhere in Malaysia
Time & date : Sometime

Someone : Hoi Muz! babi ko! lama tak nampak mana menghilang?
Muz : Hahaha weh cipan ko someone! aku biasa la busy sket skrg ni.
Someone : Ohh ok ok... Ko buat apa skrg ? keje ke study lagi?
Muz : Huhuhu aku biasa la, study tak abis-abis
Someone : Hahaha takpe-takpe. Pelan-pelan kayuh. Ko buat apa ni jalan sorang-sorang? Awek ko *tuuutt* mana?
Muz : Ceh aku dah lama dah break dengan dia.
Someone : Ohhh .... Habis ko dengan sape skrg ?
Muz : Takde sape-sape. Aku single la skrg.
Someone : Hahahaha ko jangan nak kencing aku la Muz, muka ko takde awek?
Muz : Eerrr.... kenapa dengan muka aku? Memang takde la
Someone : Alah poyo lah ko ni, ITM kan berlambak awek, takkan sorang pun takde?
Muz : Huhuhu takde la.
Someone : Tapi apesal ko takde awek ?
Muz : Eerrr ..........

Okay the conversation ends there. First of all it annoys me when people keep saying "muka macam kau"
and how can you fcuking judge someone by their looks? I mean do I look like seorang manusia yang incapable untuk hidup tanpa teman ? Do I look weak to you that I need someone else? Hey I am perfectly okay with living alone! I don't need a partner to make my life feel more meaningful. Don't get me wrong, aku bukan tak suka with relationship, I do love and appreciate it when I'm in a relationship, but I don't see it as something to prove my existance in this world.

The second things that annoys me is that, do I need a reason to be single? Do every single thing need a fcuking reason ? Can't I just be single without any reason? You can came up with hundreds of theory but the truth is, I just choose to be single.
There are no reason what so ever. I'm not gonna jump into another relationship just for the sake of having one. I know alot of people who are in a relationship just for the sake of having one. Its their life, so who cares right? WRONG!! cause it also involves other people. I pity their partner. Tak elok tau main kan perasaan orang =( kalau tak suka, cakap saja tak suka. Jangan nak try dulu la, give chance la, kesian la, apa la cause what goes around, comes around.

Here are the conclusion for what I want to say
1. Don't judge me or anybody else by their looks. Its not my fault that I was born good looking okay? so beat it!
2. Don't question whatever I did. Sometimes I have my reasons, sometimes I don't. You can debate it, but don't question it. You just indirectly insulting my decision making skills.
3. I am good looking. Did I mention that already ? Oh well just want to stress that out
4. hahahaha bite me =P

Comments:
"I mean do I look like seorang manusia yang incapable untuk hidup tanpa teman ? Do I look weak to you that I need someone else? "

BIG FAT YES. hahahahaha
 
fcuker!! I'm gonna get u back!!! hahahaha
 
Totally agree with u this time muz. People always asking me the same question. Sometimes I just wondering why do they asking me that question when I dont even have the answer. When we choose to keep silent they'll make a conclusion that we're choosy. Sometimes, diorg tak percaya pun yg kita ni single slalu akan cakap macam ni (in my condition)
'tipula single. Takkan duduk oversea takde boyfriend?'
hey...hey....aku pegi UK sbb nak cari boyfriend ke? Give me a break! aku datang sini STUDY. I repeat STUDY! sigh.... I just dont understand this people. What's wrong with being single? kan Muz?.. errr... betul ke ko takde awek? tipula... hahahahahahahahaha..
 
gagaga thanks for the feedbacks guys (or girl haha)! Sbg seorg lelaki, i hate to admit it, but yeah its true, lelaki are plain cold, lelaki itu jerks and lelaki itu stupid, but isn't that what makes u love us more ? hahahaha cheers
 
test test..test test testis muz. hahahahahahaha
 
hahaha your post makes me laugh my head out!...
topics on "i choose to be SINGLE" always sounds gloomy ...but you broke the barrier...

i'm just gonna drop you a little bit more annoying facts about being single...

1.if you're a good-lookin male without a gf...
"it's okay...men can always become a swinger..who needs a gf right?"

2.if you're a good-looking female without a bf ...
"what's wrong with you?...i don't believe it when you say you're single..."

i trully object people who jumps into a relationship just to fill in the gap..i take it that they're the main cast of the off-screen "mencari cinta"

whatever happens to natural ways of falling in love?

maybe we should start a SINGLE CLUB society....and in the end started dating each other in the club..NOT!...hahah....
bugger me....
 
yeah yeah true true ... and what do they say behind your back? ...

1. "sayang muka hensem tapi gay"

2. "sayang muka cantik tapi lesbo"

gagaga typical typical people.
 
haha..u cracked me up. i think what he's trying to say is "you're born good looking n u shouldn't abuse the privilege"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?