20 October 2005

How long was it ?

Haaaaa..... finally!!! I've been waiting for today for the past 6 years (okay 3 years to be exact). I will now release the student title (not officially la kan). Today was the day to present my final year project. I was so nervous that I couldn't sleept last night. Pusing kiri, pusing kanan, last-last bangun tengok balik slide (powerpoint). Lepas tengok check balik beg, check balik kasut, check balik baju, semua nak check balik lah. The feeling is like my first day at school, I want it to be perfect, I want it to went down smoothly. Anyway masa dok pusing-pusing, teringat balik first day I came here, it was 6 years ago. As much as I hate to admit it, I do love this place, the people in it, the kampung people yg kena culture shock when they arrive here, the anxious feeling to wait for half-an-hour to leave the class before the lecturer arrive so that we can blame the lecturer for being late, the dress-to-kill masscom student, the battle of parking lot (ini masa kat school lama), the excitement to see the long que at the ATM (time loan masuk), the survival to keep alive with just RM10 for the whole week, the last minute work to meet tomorrow's deadlines, the annoyed feeling when your lecturer rejected your work AGAIN, the ecstatic feeling when the hottest girl in school smile at you, the irritating pak who-have-nothing-better-to-do-they-have-to-check-your-matrix-card guard, the BO smells when u took the school bus for afternoon class, not to mention the fight to get into the bus in the first place. I can go on and on and on but if you are or was a student, you'll get my point. Being a student, I was carefree, happy-go-lucky, and couldn't care less about anything else. waaahhhh sedih lah pulak nak tinggalkan alam student :~( but I know I have to, sooner or later and the time is now. So welcome muz, to the real world!!

Muz: Kuala Lumpur !!!!! tunggu!!!! aku cabar kau!!!!!

Comments:
alamak muz, u remind me of ITM. Suddenly aku teringat all those things.. rupa2 nya aku still ade memories tu.. rupa2nya aku dah terlupa tentang semua tu. Ohw... tentang ATM queue panjang time loan keluar.. I'm not one of them since I didn't get the PTPTN loan.
So, u unofficially non-student now.. welcome to the working world where u'll find the only day without stress is sunday. No more anime, no more chat, no more sleep on 4am and wake up on 4pm..
before that, selamat cari kerje dulu.. jgn lupa catitkan record berapa lama ko jadi penganggur..hehehe
 
haha dont worry i know u can survive kl nie! mesti bole! alaaa yang penting duit kan? anyway tak kisah pon apa cita2 ko aku rasa baik kite focus on our investment tue kan best tul tak share partner? ahakzz.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?